Everyday is like a new day on progesterone and this FET cycle is completely different than the last time. I keep thinking about how odd that is, how can my body react so differently to the same medication and same dosage??? In any case I wanted to document my symptoms, has anyone else felt the same?
- Massive, I mean massive headaches. Not migraines but close enough that I am taking Tylenol everyday, throughout the day.
- Chills and body aches that seem to dissipate with Tylenol.
- Slight cough without any other symptoms – is this a thing?
- Sore butt from injections.
- Bloated all the time.
- Feeling blah.
- Night sweats – it is always fun to wake up sweating in bed at night.
- Crazy dreams.
- Erratic sleep patterns and having a hard time staying asleep.
- Hot flashes, I feel like I am going through menopause.
- Deep cramping and twinges.
While I know that the progesterone is causing these symptoms, I can’t help but think how tricky that stuff is. I actually makes you feel pregnant whether you are or aren’t. Science is an amazing thing, I am so glad I get to experience this wild ride, and I can’t wait for results on Monday. Fingers crossed…and toes…and any appendages possible.